|Job Title||Executive (Fellow) Certification|
|Department||Credential Testing - Online Proctoring|
Fellow in the American College of Paramedic Executives (FACPE) Certification Requirements
- Hold Current Unrestricted State EMS Provider or the National Registry of EMTs Licensure OR have previous unrestricted State EMS Provider Licensure or National Registry Certification for at least 5 years.
- Have completed 120 Hours of American College of Paramedic Executives (ACPE) Qualifying Approved EMS Management Education within the last 10 years (for example, successful completion of NAEMT's Principles of Ethics and Personal Leadership course, CFO or EFO certification, Ambulance Service Manager (ASM), SafeTech Solutions EMS Leadership Academy, etc.)
Click here for a list of approved EMS Management Education.
- Have a minimum of five (5) years' EMS supervisory and/or management experience
- Obtain three (3) Professional Reference Letters
- A minimum of a Master's Degree or higher from an accredited college or university
NEMSMA Membership is required to obtain the Fellow certification.
How to Apply for the Exam:
- Complete the application for FACPE Certification (click Begin above or below to begin the application)
- Submit all required documentation of the above Pre-requisites, as required by the application process by
- Payments are waived - paid through Pinnacle Registration.
- The FACPE Oral Examination will be conducted via video interviewing software and scheduled following successful passing of the written examination.
- The FACPE Presentation or Publication will be submitted following successful passing of the written examination.
More information about the credentialing and examination process can be found on the NEMSMA website at www.nemsma.org.